Access the Conference Now
Visit https://virtual.boomset.com/signin to login to Aggregate 2020 Virtual.
Self-registration is now closed. If you still need to register, please email email@example.com and we will manually register you.
Wednesday, September 30: Training Program
This introduction to the Arcadia Analytics suite is designed for new users, those users who want a refresher on the Arcadia basics, or those users who are contemplating a purchase of the Arcadia Platform.
- 12:00-12:30 PM ET – Introductory Training Welcome and Arcadia Analytics Overview – Arcadia Chief Operating Officer Heather Trafton will kick off the day with welcoming remarks followed by an overview of Arcadia Analytics by Anna Basevich, VP, Customer Success.
- 12:30-1:20 PM – Quality – Learn about quality measures in Arcadia: calculations; monitoring performance; patient level detail; patient registries and stratification; practice and outreach tools
- 1:30-2:20 PM ET – Risk Adjustment – Overview of Arcadia’s approach to risk scoring and suspecting; coding team tools; risk adjustment at the practice; analyzing risk capture
- 2:30-3:50 PM ET – Medical Economics – This session includes an overview of claims data in Arcadia; the medical expense management dashboard & interactive analysis; and contract financial reporting.
- 4:00- 5:20 PM ET – Advanced Analytics – Learn about Foundry, Arcadia’s reporting product, including an overview of the data model and key use cases. This session is geared towards data analysts with a SQL skillset.
This series of advanced topic sessions is designed for team members who have a medium-to-high comfort level with Arcadia’s overall capabilities. We’ll be skipping the basics and jumping right into some of this year’s new features.
- 11:00-11:20 AM ET – Advanced Training Welcome – Arcadia Chief Operating Officer Heather Trafton will kick off the day with welcoming remarks and an overview of the Advanced Training Track.
- 11:30-12:20 PM ET – Vista – Learn about Arcadia’s advanced in-app BI framework and dashboard library.
- 12:30-1:20 PM ET – Bindery – Learn how to create and configure contract scorecards using Bindery Publisher.
- 1:30-2:20 PM ET – Foundry Updates – This will be an overview of key updates in Arcadia’s 2020 release: risk analytics, episodes of care, and more!
- 2:30-3:20 PM ET – Risk Gap Suspecting – Learn about Arcadia’s ongoing expansion of our suspecting logic and improvements in suspecting confidence.
- 3:30 – 4:20 PM ET – Care Management Workflow Automation – Learn about Arcadia’s production-grade automation suite, now in place with early customers.
- 4:30-5:20 PM ET – Patient Outreach – Learn how to use Arcadia Engage outreach campaigns to drive gap closure and wellness visits.
Thursday, October 1: Main Program
- 12:00-1:20 PM ET Main Program Session 1
- Welcome and CEO Perspective – Arcadia CEO Sean Carroll will open the day and provide his perspective on Arcadia’s plan for continued market leadership, the impacts of the pandemic and the response by both Arcadia and our customers as we all adapt to the “new normal”, and then he will set the stage for the day’s exciting program.
- Operations Update – Chief Operating Officer Heather Trafton will provide an update on Project Brickworks, Arcadia’s exciting initiative to accelerate customer access to data and drive better population health outcomes.
- Customer Showcase – Michael Meucci, Chief Growth Officer, will host this session on some extraordinary real-world stories from our customers, including how they successfully pivoted during the COVID-19 pandemic, what’s working, and where they have achieved innovation and success with Arcadia.
- Arcadia Strategy – Michael Gleeson, Arcadia’s Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer will discuss Arcadia’s strategy in the context of the state of value-based care in the U.S. healthcare system, how Arcadia is supporting the latest innovations in payment models and programs, how COVID-19 has changed value-based care and how Arcadia is adjusting our strategy to support these changes.
- 1:30-3:10 PM ET Main Program Session 2
- Data, Interoperability and PHM – As an industry leader on healthcare data and interoperability for more than a decade, Micky Tripathi, Arcadia’s Chief Alliance Officer, will discuss his new role at Arcadia, and present his unique perspective on data, interoperability and population health management.
- Product Update, Vision and Roadmap – In this extended session, Arcadia’s technology leaders Jonathan Cook (Chief Technology Officer) and Nick Stepro (Chief Product Officer) will provide a comprehensive and detailed update on Arcadia’s latest technology and product capabilities, vision and roadmap, defining our path to continued product/technology leadership in population health management and value-based care.
- 3:10-5:00 PM ET Arcadia Leadership Q&A Breakouts – In this session Arcadia’s leadership will answer your questions. Arcadia leaders will split up to host simultaneous breakout sessions across several areas. You will be able to choose which breakout session or sessions you want to attend and switch between them:
- Arcadia Strategy with Sean Carroll, Michael Gleeson and Michael Meucci
- Product, Technology and Data Pipeline with Nick Stepro, Jon Cook and Micky Tripathi
- Operations and Training with Heather Trafton, Catherine Turbett and Anna Basevich
- Medical Leadership with Rich Parker, M.D.
- Arcadia VISTA Product Details with Dan Uyttebroek and AWS
We’re here to help. If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org