Healthcare referral management fueled by data insights
Arcadia Referrals makes referrals easy so your team can focus on other pressing tasks — download the info sheet.
Your team loses hours on referral management every day
Referral management is a time consuming and administrative process for organizations of all sizes and complexity. Referral networks are built on complex patterns of decision-making. Several factors feed into a referral — convenience, procedure quality, personal relationships, and more.
Referral teams (primary care physicians (PCPs), clinical assistants, and referral managers) need a solution to streamline the process and suggest high-quality, in-network specialists.
Connect your systems to simplify referral management
Arcadia Referrals leverages robust data from your network to route patient volume to in-network providers that increases care coordination and in-network referrals. Our system integrates disparate data sources to provide a complete view of patient and provider information, enabling referral teams to choose the best specialist for the patient and the organization.
Arcadia Referrals is customizable with a flexible configuration that aligns the workflow with the organization’s referral approach.
Streamline and automate the referral management process
- Support a centralized or decentralized approach to referral management with flexible configurations.
- Access relevant specialist and insurance data from outside the EHR.
- Web-based referral entry and queue management “nudges” volume to preferred providers with less travel time and lower costs.
Reduce referral team’s time spent on administrative tasks
- Decrease referral turn-around time with a standard process to address out-of-network referrals.
- Automatically approve referrals by leveraging a rules engine that directs users to refer to insurance eligible, in-network/approved specialists.
Achieve better care coordination, outcomes, and financial results
- Automatically suggest in-network specialists that are best for the patient, using patient and provider factors.
- Support decisions in patient volume routing based on cost, efficiency and quality.
- Access and utilize relevant specialist and insurance data from outside the EHR.
Referral management made easy so your team can focus on high-value tasks
Request a demo to see Arcadia Referrals in action.