Limited resources hampers your care management team’s patient outreach
Population health and care management leaders have limited people resources. They need ways to scale their care management and population health programs. Patient outreach workflows are created ad hoc and regularly differ between organizations, sites, and teams. Bringing on new care managers takes resources, time, and adds additional complexity to an already complex system.
A combination of high- and low-touch care management programs are needed to support your patient engagement.
Scale your patient engagement with AI-enabled tools to drive the workflow
Arcadia Engage uses AI-enabled audience segmentation algorithms and insights from Arcadia’s comprehensive, longitudinal patient data to efficiently target and automate patient communication. This enables organizations to scale care management, population health, and care gap closure programs.
Arcadia Engage uses AI-enabled audience segmentation algorithms and insights from Arcadia’s comprehensive, longitudinal patient data set to efficiently target and automate patient communication. AI-enabled segmentation and communications help care management teams scale their programs. Engage enables efficient targeting and automated patient communications, so organizations can engage patients in their health — without the high-touch involvement of a care manager.
Scale care management programs with simplified patient outreach
- Connect your care managers with more patients, document patient communication, and expand care management programs
- Identify any cohort of patients with AI and automated processes
Automated systems collect the data needed to drive quality improvement
- Support larger quality and care improvement programs with communications that drive engagement and improve patient health
- Use AI-driven algorithms and risk models to identify patient cohorts with care gaps
Enhance patient engagement with post-visit and SDoH data capture
- Solicit social determinants of health (SDoH) and post-visit feedback to augment patient information through surveys delivered through email or text messaging
- Drive improved patient engagement and revenue through more visits, more closed care gaps, and improved retention and attribution of members in VBC contracts
Enable your care management team to do more with AI-driven workflows
Request a demo to see Arcadia Engage in action.