Healthcare providers need insights to take action at the point of care
The best time for providers to address quality or risk gaps is when they are treating the patient. However, providers’ view of their at-risk patients is often limited to care documented in their EHR. Without aggregated clinical and claims data easily accessible at the point of care, providers can miss opportunities to address quality of care issues, document a patient’s risk adjustment conditions, or help the patient adhere to their care plan.
It’s also expensive, time-consuming, and technically intensive to migrate all practices to a single EMR, and even then the EMR may be missing clinical and claims data from outside sources.
Layer Arcadia’s population health insights into your EHR
Arcadia Desktop surfaces zero-click insights from Arcadia’s longitudinal patient data set within providers’ existing EHR workflows to improve risk and quality gap closure and care collaboration.
Arcadia aggregates and curates the highest quality, most complete and up-to-date patient data foundation. Desktop makes actionable insights from that data set available via a lightweight, EHR-agnostic overlay.
Influence providers to close risk and quality gaps at the point of care
- Arcadia Desktop uses simplified workflows for closing risk and quality gaps to streamline the process
- Arcadia’s proprietary risk and quality analytics engines surface actionable opportunities for risk and quality gap closure
Improve care continuity and collaboration
- Providers can get alerts from care managers — without leaving the system — and respond or react to a care plan
- Arcadia Desktop uses a responsive version of Arcadia’s longitudinal patient chart that presents comprehensive data at a glance: risk and quality opportunities, care plans, utilization history, ADTs, medications, referrals, problems, and more
Scale population health insights securely across a complex provider network
- Arcadia Desktop layers into your existing EHR and is completely agnostic with a self-service installation that completes in as little as two weeks
- Comprehensive access controls and automatic updates
- Arcadia Desktop can be white-labeled or configured to meet your organization’s brand
Engage your providers with population health insights
Request a demo to see Arcadia Desktop in action.