Retrofitting a business intelligence tool doesn’t work for healthcare
Business intelligence tools retrofitted for healthcare force data analysts to build bespoke and ad hoc reports for executives making critical decisions. Without a data model and reporting designed for the nuances of healthcare, trends can be missed, misunderstood across the organization, or discovered too late to influence change.
Success in the dynamic world of healthcare requires an in-depth and shared understanding of performance across a complex organization.
Use a software purpose-built for healthcare business intelligence
Arcadia Vista makes data more accessible by providing self-service dashboards — built in partnership with value-based care and healthcare pioneers — to turn insights into enterprise-wide performance, faster.
Analysts and leaders interact with Arcadia Vista’s growing library of healthcare intelligence dashboards — built on top of a data platform purpose-built for healthcare — to help data-driven leaders understand holistic performance and fine-grain detail.
Empower data-driven decisions and innovations in healthcare organizations
Understand your healthcare data to uncover deeper and actionable insights, faster
Understand what’s truly happening and optimize performance across the enterprise
Your healthcare data has a story to tell
- Secure, web-based platform with interactive visualizations
- In-memory calculation engine for blazing fast response times
- Data discovery to empower healthcare analysts and users
Growing library of business intelligence analytic content built for healthcare
- Leverage a growing, best-practice dashboards from a community of healthcare pioneers
- Analyses range from holistic contract management to detailed ROI projections for specific lines of business
Simplified and secure distribution of data insights
- Row-level security ensures data consumers see the appropriate data sets and populations
- Secure, in-app sharing of dashboards saves data analysts time and resources
- We are a HITRUST CSF certified company — Arcadia Vista is built in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on the QuickSight platform
“We had selected Arcadia as a key healthcare technology partner because of Arcadia’s deep capabilities in building workflow tools which leverage huge volumes of data. Arcadia Vista is another example of how Arcadia is extending these capabilities by layering on complex data science models that allow Castell to get more value from our analytics platform and team.”Andrew Sorenson, Chief Analytics Officer, Castell
Turn your healthcare data insights into performance improvements
Request a demo to see Arcadia Vista in action.