Arcadia’s powerful insights elucidate strategies around the financial viability of risk and lowering costs. We help drive quality care with expert insights for healthier lives. Our analytical expertise simplifies operational decisions for our partners, so they can focus on doing what they do best: delivering care.
Our partners are accountable care organizations (ACOs) both hospital- and ambulatory-based, clinically integrated networks (CINs), behavioral health networks, pediatric care systems, and other provider organizations. Since no two organizations are identical, our solutions are highly tailored to the unique needs of each client. We meet you where you are and enable you to reach your goals across contracts (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid) in risk, quality, operations, and other areas. We do this by:
- Aggregating disparate data from across the care continuum- from EHR, to unstructured note and health claims – into one common data asset that facilitates value-based care
- Enabling comprehensive views of target populations by generating longitudinal views of individual patients and customizable patient cohorts, across multiple contracts
- Engaging patients with optimized resources by automating workflows around care management
- Meeting health equity goals by identifying patients most likely to benefit from interventions
- Seamlessly surfacing actionable insights to providers at the point of care to act on quality and risk gaps
- Reconciling contract performance against plan-generated reporting
Learn more about the difference we’re making in with some of our clients:
The promise of healthcare technology is to prevent illness in high-risk patients. David Dirks of Castell Health and Arcadia’s Michael Meucci reflect on how they work together to keep populations healthy through proactive digital strategies and big data that empower 1-to-1 patient touchpoints.
Engaging with vulnerable populations is a core function of healthcare systems. But getting a clear picture of every patient is the biggest challenge for providers. Anthony Del Rio, President and Executive Director of Rush Health says the right technology puts the information providers need in front of them without having to figure out how it works or spending time logging in to multiple places to collect it all.
How do you stay ahead of the curve in such a competitive healthcare market? Meghan Tortora of Massachusetts-based Beth Israel Lahey Health and Arcadia’s Nick Stepro discuss their long-term partnership to tackle some of the biggest challenges in healthcare and deliver unrivaled whole person care to their populations.
It’s one thing to give the patients who are in front of you today great care because they’re coming to see you. But what about the patient who’s too ill to make it in today? The patient who’s fallen through the cracks? The patient who was discharged from the hospital a week ago and their follow-up appointment isn’t for a month?