BURLINGTON, Mass., March 10, 2020 – Arcadia (arcadia.io), a widely-recognized leader in population health management, today announced the launch of “Arcadia’s Value-Based Care Leadership Series” to provide a virtual conference to ensure HIMSS attendees, as well as others, will still be able to attend the six general education sessions from their notable and innovative clients. This virtual conference will feature presentations by the leaders in value-based care who were scheduled to present at HIMSS20.
“Arcadia is proud that our innovative provider clients were recognized by HIMSS to deliver sessions about how they’ve successfully navigated value-based payment models,” said Arcadia chief executive officer Sean Carroll. “These customers have agreed to provide their experiences and successes, in a virtual format, over the next few weeks because they are eager to share with peers how to overcome the uncertainty of transitioning from volume-based to value-based care. The honors they were recognized for by HIMSS highlight Arcadia’s dedication to partnering with them and helping to succeed in the evolution of healthcare delivery.”
The virtual conference will feature seven separate webinars and will kick off on Wednesday, March 11 at 11:15 am Eastern with a lunch-and-learn webinar featuring Dr. John Halamka of the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Halamka, who is known for his work at the forefront of technology-enabled care delivery and serves as president of Mayo Clinic Platform, a digital health initiative designed to transform care delivery, will discuss his thoughts on the state of digital health.
Following the initial webinar on March 11, Arcadia will conduct a new webinar almost every week throughout March, April and May. Healthcare leaders will share their strategies in achieving success and the importance of data and analytics technology in the transition to value-based payment models. The following provides additional information about the virtual lunch-and-learn as well as upcoming webinars. For virtual session dates and times, and to register, please visit https://arcadia.io/about-arcadia/vbc-leadership-series/.
- Summit Medical Group will deliver two webinars:
- Drs. Jamie L. Reedy and Amina A. Ahmed will present “Using Analytics to Drive Patient-Centered Post-Acute Care” which will demonstrate how Summit has achieved success by implementing technology to support care coordination and monitor performance across care settings in order to reduce their year-over-year length of stay metrics for skilled nursing facilities.
- Drs. Jamie L. Reedy and Ashish D. Parikh will present “Commercial Risk: Getting off to a Successful Start” which will illustrate how Summit has aligned incentives with a data-driven education program for both clinicians and staff to deliver patient-centric, high quality care while succeeding in seven value-based contracts.
- Community Health Plan of Washington will present “Capturing SDoH Data Across Community Health Centers” which will address how to engage and partner with providers to capture and work with SDoH data to enable community partners and community health centers to mobilize resources.
- Central Georgia Health Network will present “Helping PCPs Transition to New Payment Models” which will explain how they prepared a large, diverse clinically integrated network to deal with changing payment models.
- MaineHealth Accountable Care Organization will present “Tackling Emergency Department Utilization with Predictive Analytics” to showcase how emergency departments (EDs) can reduce unnecessary utilization with predictive analytics and will look at how the organization launched REDUCE (Reducing ED Utilization: A Collaborative Endeavor) to address the high rates of ED utilization (one of the highest in the nation) in 10 regions in Maine.
- AMITA Health will present “Rewarding Value: Realigning Physician Compensation” which will look at how AMITA has used analytics and behavioral economics to incentivize high quality and efficient care. In addition, the webinar will review strategies for engaging physicians in value-based transformation and the importance of clinical integration as a vehicle for crafting virtually integrated delivery systems.
Arcadia (arcadia.io) is the only healthcare data and software company dedicated to healthcare organizations achieving financial success in value-based care. We work with health systems, providers, payers and life science companies positioning themselves to win in value-based care, including some of the largest, most complex and influential health systems in the country. Through our purpose-built population health platform our customers consistently overperform industry average outcomes by reducing medical expenses, improving risk coding accuracy, and improving quality and patient health outcomes. Our software continuously aggregates and curates the highest quality, most complete and up-to-date data foundation; provides relevant, timely and predictive analytics; and enables action through care management tools and in-workflow insights that present at the point of care. Arcadia has off-the-shelf integration technology for more than 50 different physical and behavioral health EHR vendors, powered by machine learning that combs through variations in over 77 million longitudinal patient records across clinical, claims, social determinants of health and operational data sources. Founded in 2002, Arcadia is headquartered outside Boston in Burlington, MA, with offices in Seattle, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Rockford, IL. Arcadia has been recognized as the leading vendor by IDC, Chilmark and KLAS, including being awarded Best in KLAS for Value-Based Care Managed Services in 2019 and again in 2020.
Nicole Rodriguez, Senior Account Director, Amendola Communications for Arcadia