Rich Parker, MD Speaking at HFMA Region 1 16th Annual Conference, May 23-25
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Region 1 hosts its 16th Annual Conference from May 23 to May 25, 2017, The Age of Innovation: Drive to Thrive. Conference speakers will cover analytics, physician-driven data, revenue management, quality, finance, and more during the keynote and breakout sessions. Arcadia chief medical officer Rich Parker, MD will speak on using data analytics for improved population health management.
Thursday May 25, 10:00-11:00 AM: “Using Data Analytics to Drive Population Health”
Attendees will hear from two highly respected physician leaders about how they are innovating within their organizations to meet the data analytic challenges ahead of us and necessary to achieve optimal health outcomes. Attendees will be able to talk with these experts in a Q&A format.
You Will Learn:
- Factors to consider when deciding whether to build or buy their own data warehouse and analytic capabilities
- How best to enhance your current capabilities and where to invest your resources
- How to create an organizational structure for your data analytics function that will optimize your results
- Creating a value based analytic function that will support current and future work
- What provider organizations need to be doing now to meet the challenges of the next 3-5 years
Sree Chaguturu, MD, Vice President of Population Health Management, Partners HealthCare
Richard A.Parker, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Arcadia Healthcare Solutions
NASBA / CPE CREDITS: 1.0 Specialized Knowledge & Application