Industry experts from leading ACOs, health plans, and health systems will work in collaboration with leadership team to guide strategic plans, tactical activities, and market outlook.
BURLINGTON, Massachusetts (February 2, 2016) — Arcadia Healthcare Solutions, a leading electronic health record (EHR) data aggregation and analytics technology company, today announced the launch of the Arcadia Advisor Network. Working in conjunction with Arcadia’s Executive Team and Board of Directors, the newly formed network is a collection of experienced clinicians, technologists, and business leaders, who will assist the Arcadia leadership team with its most strategic opportunities.
Coming off a year of exceptional growth, increasing recurring technology revenue from the core Arcadia Analytics platform by over 50%, Arcadia is prepared to capture even greater market share in 2016 with the advisement of this key group. With over 100 combined years navigating the complex healthcare industry, the Arcadia Advisor Network will meet quarterly, host sessions with the leadership team and customers, act as subject matter experts on behalf of the Company through speaking engagements, and provide strategic counsel to Arcadia’s product team.
Richard Bohmer, MD, MPH, former Professor at Harvard Business School and author of “Designing Care,” will act as the board’s chair and will be joined by the following founding members:
- Leslie Norwalk, Strategic Counsel to Epstein Becker Green and former Acting Administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Patrick Charmel, CEO, Griffin Hospital and Chairman, Value Care Alliance, a collaboration among five high-quality, cost-efficient Connecticut healthcare systems
- Carlos Olivares, CEO, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, a leading health system providing comprehensive medical, dental, and social services for more than 139,000 people throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Drex DeFord, former CIO, Steward Healthcare, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Scripps Health, and United States Air Force; past chairperson, CHIME
- Kevin Hickey, Founder, HES Advisors and Board of Trustees Chair, Nantucket Cottage Hospital; former health plan and technology executive
- Joe Caruncho, former CEO, Preferred Care Partners, a Medicare Advantage and Medicaid plan in the State of Florida
“The formation of this network demonstrates an exciting new phase for the Company, signaling our intention to rapidly scale and expand our solutions in 2016 with the guidance of industry leaders,” said Sean Carroll, CEO, Arcadia Healthcare Solutions. “We are honored that these distinguished individuals, who have dedicated their professional lives to healthcare, will join us in pursuit of our mission of delivering transformational outcomes through data and technology. Together, we’ll build a more collaborative future where providers, health plans and patients can all experience success and growth.”
Supporting the health of more than 20 million patients, and the performance and operations of 3,000 provider practices nationwide, Arcadia’s analytics technology and transformation services enable its customers to aggregate and harmonize clinical data from more than 35 different EHR vendors and multiple health insurance claims systems. With the strategic guidance of their Advisor Network, the Company will tackle both challenges and opportunities to help further these efforts and continue on its growth trajectory.
“Arcadia is addressing one of the most important issues in health care today, the need for the detailed, clinically relevant performance data that physicians and provider organizations need to reform their health care delivery systems and improve the quality and efficiency of patient care,” said Ricard Bohmer, Advisor Network Chair. “We are very lucky to have such a diverse group of industry experts on this Board to help guide the company as it develops these essential tools for health care reform.”
Full biographies of the Advisors can be found at: https://arcadia.io/arcadians/